For your convenience we’re open 7 days a week and 24/7 for emergencies! How’s that for service?
We are available 24 hours, 7 days per week for your pet health emergencies. We are there for you and your pet when they need us.
We are open and available for consultations by appointment at the following times:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday – 8.00am to 6.00pm
- Thursday – 8.00am to 7.00pm
- Saturday – 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Sunday – 11.00am to 1.00pm
- For any animal in need of emergency treatment outside these times please call 9755 4455.
COVID- 19 Opening Hours
To enable us to continue operations during this difficult time, please be advised we have had to make some changes to our hours for protection of the community.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday -8.00am to 6.00pm
- Wednesday -8.00am to 5.00pm
- Saturday – 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Sunday – closed
- For animals requiring emergency treatment outside of these hours please call 9755 4455.
- Please call the clinic to order all food and medications so we can have them ready. On arrival at the clinic please remain in the vehicle and call to alert us of your arrival and finalise the invoice. Staff will direct you.
- Pet owners bringing a pet must have an appointment, and will not be permitted into the hospital. Please call on arrival and staff will direct you.
Routine surgeries are performed on a limited basis during Covid 19 outbreak:
- Monday to Saturday – Admission appointments are between 8am and 10am.